понедельник, 17 июля 2017 г.

Undetectable hiv virus

Undetectable hiv virus.
Fortunata Kasege was just 22 years loved and several months up the spout when she and her budget came to the United States from Tanzania in 1997. She was hoping to reap a college position in journalism before returning home. Because she'd been in the activity of moving from Africa to the United States, Kasege had not yet had a prenatal checkup, so she went to a clinic soon after she arrived incense. "I was very intoxicated to be in the US, but after that extended flight, I wanted to recollect that the entirety was OK.

I went to the clinic with mixed emotions - wound up about the baby, but worried, too," but she pink the appointment feeling better about the baby and without worries. That was the in the end time she'd have such a carefree intuition during her pregnancy. Soon after her appointment, the clinic asked her to come back in: Her blood probe had come back satisfied for HIV. "I was devastated because of the baby natural-breast.shop. I don't memorialize hearing anything they said about redemptory the baby right away.

It was a lot to lead in. I was crying and scared that I was prosperous to die. I was feeling all kinds of emotions, and I meditating my baby would die, too. I was screaming a lot, and at length someone told me, 'We undertake we have c physic you can take and it can save the baby and you, too. Kasege started curing exact away with zidovudine, which is more commonly called AZT land penis four eskin trmsfat. It's a antidepressant that reduces the amount of virus in the body, known as the viral load, and that helps convert the chances of the infant getting the mother's infection.

And "I had to take hold it every four hours, even in the middle of the night, so I set an upset for the middle of the night. I had to pressure sure my baby would be OK. I had to do it on the nose perfectly for my baby, and I didn't want a dose. In 1997, the opportunity of transmission was said to be 12 percent, but my doctors said don't worry, we haven't seen anyone who's adhered to the medication have a neonate with HIV. And they were correct.

My pet was healthy. And I was healthy. It was such a cock-a-hoop time that came from the worst feeling". Kasege had a daughter, and she named her Florida. The baby's study came back adversary for HIV, but to be safe, Kasege enrolled her in a swat that tracked diminutive Florida for two years to be trustworthy she didn't develop HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. And, she didn't.

Florida is now 16 years old, and for years she's been plateful her mama old-fashioned oleo the word about preventing HIV infection. Kasege is an nuncio for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. "I want other women with HIV to recognize that you can have a cogent ending. Your legend doesn't have to end tragically.

It's a bad feeling for a mom to even reckon about it. But, you can protect your baby. Be sanguine and stick to the treatment, and your pamper will be fine". Kasege's faithful adherence to her medication hasn't helped just her daughter but has helped her as well. "My virus is undetectable, and it's been that scheme since three months after I started taking the medication. I stew about other things now, raising a teenager dostinex long term side effects. I don't nails about HIV".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий